ra·dix /rādiks/ noun
- (latin) source of origin
- the base of a system of numeration
Welcome! Radix Financial offers fiduciary portfolio management and consulting services to individuals, families, and non-profit organizations in Oklahoma, Texas, and across the United States.
Four belief pillars guide our business and decision making:
- We believe education and sharing of family financial values is the most important estate plan.
- We believe maximum net return is accomplished through disciplined, long-term investment strategies.
- We believe fees should be clearly stated and based on a percentage of assets under management to avoid conflicts of interest.
- We believe charitable giving is an important part of a balanced financial lifestyle.
As a state-registered investment adviser (“RIA”), Radix is held to the highest standard of client care – a fiduciary standard. As a fiduciary, we are legally obligated to always put our client’s interests first and fully disclose any potential conflict of interest. Our compensation comes exclusively from our clients for the service we provide, and we receive no commissions or other incentives to sell or recommend mutual funds or insurance products.
As our name suggests, Radix is dedicated to being your “source of origin” to grow and protect your portfolio throughout life’s little adventures.