I have gotta make money and save it. And I have to do that thing that rich people do where they turn money into more money. Can you teach me how to do that?
How much money do i have to have to invest with you?
It’s a question we get asked at Radix all the time! Investment managers and planners have historically focused on the demographic of people in the “distribution phase” of their investing career because older retirees are the only ones with enough money built up to afford professional management. The rest of us are left on our own, which can be a daunting task.
Today, as young people begin to build up cash in savings, payoff student debts, start families, and adopt a more mature attitude towards money; many technology solutions are making managing your investments easy. Many low cost online “robo-advisor” solutions exist, and truly, if you adopt and stay with the model algorithms you’re probably going to do great.
However, we feel that when it comes to investing, there is comfort in knowing your money is managed by a person you know and trust to make better decisions than you can on your own.
To solve these problems, Radix has invested in software solutions that reduce the operational time involved in managing “smaller” accounts and are excited to offer a hybrid online investment management platform (“Accelerator”) which better allows us to serve this demographic.
Accelerator account features include:
- Online paperless account opening and funds transfer through DocuSign
- Investment in one of Radix Financial’s proprietary asset allocation models, based on customized risk and return objectives
- Portfolio monitoring and automatic rebalancing
- Commission-free ETF trades through TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Automatic savings and investment ACH'd directly from your bank account to your investment account
- Online statements and trade confirms as well as a sleek and easy to use online client portal
Whether you’re ready to move over that online brokerage account, open and begin contributing to a Roth IRA, or begin saving and investing for the first time, Accelerator can help you get started.
*Fees for managed Accelerator accounts under $180,000 are charged at 1.10% annually and require a monthly savings commitment of at least $500.