Family Office and Trust
Radix Financial offers ad-hoc ongoing and project-term consulting services to trustees, estate administrators, family offices, and institutional boards, including:
- Manager selection and evaluation
- Consolidated performance reporting for multi-custodial, private, and illiquid alternative investments
- Benchmarked survey of fees
- Document review
- Development of investment allocation and spending policies for institutional boards
- Risk assessment and identification
- Non-discretionary trading and cash management
- Educational content development, delivery, and presentation
Our family office and trust services are strictly confidential and charged at a flat rate dependent upon needs and complexity.
Please contact us for a complementary consultation.